The kids Love to sit in this basket. They will push Hayden around in it all day. He loves it! He just sat in it today forever just sitting no one was even by him for him to think that he was going to get pushed.
What a funny little boy! He's so cute! I hope they enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt today! (even though it was COLD!!!) Here's a link to those pictures I was telling you about ... some of them are too funny! :) Hope you have a Happy Easter!!
2 comments:
He probably thinks "this is much easier than walking". He is so funny.
What a funny little boy! He's so cute! I hope they enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt today! (even though it was COLD!!!) Here's a link to those pictures I was telling you about ... some of them are too funny! :) Hope you have a Happy Easter!!
http://www.fox8.com/ktvi-scared-easter-bunny-2010-pg,0,7503179.photogallery
Post a Comment