Saturday, March 20, 2010

Irritated and Annoyed and Everything else that goes with!

I wish that ppl would leave their comments to themselves at times. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about the same crap when I go over. The more I go over the more crap I have to listen to.  The more that I bend to try to please you the more complaining you do.  I let the kids go over and I go over but the more this happens the more I have to hear about crap I don't wanna hear about (mostly complaints about me). And nobody wants to sit there while another person compains about them and what they do and have decided to do in the near future. I will do as I please from now on and I will not try to please you anymore. I don't care, as of now, the reprocutions that will come of it. You have to learn that I'm an adult and I have a family. I will do what I think is best for my family and I don't care for your opinons or complaints. You probably don't realize, but the more that I go over and the more you complain I pull back and I go over less and then I have less to hear you complain about my decisions, and when I do go over I seriously dread it all the way over because of all of this.  Just take a chill pill and let us do what we're gonna do. We don't listen to what you have to say so you are just waisting you breath!  Just be happy that we are happy and let us be!  Stop all your complaining when I decide to go over!  
We do love you, but we hate the way you always are complaining about us and to us, SO JUST STOP!!! 

2 comments:

Ran Ragged by Boys said...

We are sorry if we are involved in this complaint:(

Delia said...

I sure hope we didn't say anything to make you feel this way. If we have please forgive us. We try really hard not to get involved in our kid's lives unless they ask us, but sometimes we do unintentionally. Like I said if we did or said anything please forgive us. Love Ya!!!